Yes, some of us actually get off for MLK Day (like Arran). Arran left for Carbondale yesterday afternoon with a load of furniture to take to the Ranch up there. I felt horrible all weekend with back pain, shoulder pain, flu symtpoms, and several others that I contribute to the Enbrel I started about a week and 1/2 ago. I have horrible swollen red spots where the injections were and just YUCK. I still don't feel great. The doctor wants me to hold off on the next 3 injections to see if I get to feeling better and then we can see about starting it again to see if that was what actually caused it. Fun Fun.
This weekend we also took Papa (my dad) to breakfast for his birthday. Kyan was the entertainment at IHOP of course. He actually ate like a real boy and said his eggs were yummy. He has eaten a lot over the weekend and he must be ready to grow a little more.
Arran gets back tonight to get Kyan on his way back into Nashville. I can use a little break to get some rest.
19 years ago